Experts on content, technical equipments, educational consultant and graphic designers take part to implement the online course from prepared materials.
The proposed online course model integrates different methodological approaches to be very effective to consolidate a deep learning in students, as its adapts to different learning styles. These combine a guided learning path with high structuring training content, characteristic of instructional approach, with the interaction with the group, which promotes constructivism.
The objective is to structure the course in modules and the modules in working sessions desgined so that students will spend three hours to fruition. The structure of the working sessionsare maintained throughout the course: previous ideas, didactic unit and reinforcement activities. All working sessions have the same structure, except for the last session of each module: the session “to finish”, which reinforces the learning guided by constructuvist activities of expansion and interaction with the learning group. Each module would end with a self-assessment that students must pass in order to move to the next module.
- Task 1. Coordination: this task is coordinated by IBV and its objective is to ensure the achievement of the foreseen results with high quality level.
- Task 2. Content selection: this task consists on the selection, from the previous results, of the specific contents depending on the available material for each partner and the identified needs. It also includes the identification of the necessary adaptations and possible content to develop.
- Task 3. Teaching model: during this task, participants provide the model of teaching and train.
- Task 4. Elaboration of the course: this task includes the development and preparation of course adapting the training content assigned and applying the defined teaching model. The consortium has generated a harmonized version at European level in English. All these contents are translated to Spanish, Polish and Italian, and adapted to the special requirements of these contents.
- Task 5. Monitoring of contents: the objective of this task is to control the adequacy of training content and the way it is developed.
- Task 6. Integration and implementation of the course in telematics format: during this task the partners involved develop the training platform and integrate the content in English, Spanish, Italian and Polish. During this stage the consortium develop the online course structure and implement the e-learning platform in the web portal.
- Task 7. Implementation of the online review: an exahustive revision of contents and structure in all languages is carried out. Thus, the consortium may correct error implementation if necessary.
- Task 8. Internal validation of training platform: internal testing validation for the platform operation before the development of pilot testing with students.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT – Training contents